Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> Exposed shower faucet > Matt black exposed shower set S374 01 12 1
Matt black exposed shower set S374 01 12 1
左滚动
  • Matt black exposed shower set S374 01 12 1
右滚动
  • Matt black exposed shower set S374 01 12 1
  • Category:Exposed shower faucet
  • Model:S374 01 12 1
  • View:302
Matt black exposed shower set S374 01 12 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,low lead brass,pressure balance valve,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Feature

1.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

2.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower

3.full rainshower

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.upc,cUPC certification is available


Description

1.shower mixer & water way material:low lead brass

2.shower head: 8 inch,ABS,with single function

3.Brass hand shower

4.Brass rigid riser kit

5.valve handle:zinc alloy

6.valve: pressure balance valve

7.100% pressure system tested

8.cupc approved

9.available finish


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size