Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > Matt black pull out basin tap B518 17 12 1
Matt black pull out basin tap B518 17 12 1
左滚动
  • Matt black pull out basin tap B518 17 12 1
  • Matt black pull out basin tap B518 17 12 1
右滚动
  • Matt black pull out basin tap B518 17 12 1
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B518 17 12 1
  • View:261
Matt black pull out basin tap B518 17 12 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,CE certification,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: 59 brass 
2.Surface treatment:
color sample
3.Handle material:zinc alloy
4.Spray head:single function
5.Galvanized coating:nickel 8um;chrome 0.25um
6.24h acid salt spray test passed
7.Valve:ceramic cartridge
8.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
9.Brass hexagon cartridege nut

10.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose

11.Pull out hose:nylon hose

12.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement