Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> Single handle kitchen faucet > Matt black single handle kitchen faucet K132 02 12 2
Matt black single handle kitchen faucet K132 02 12 2
左滚动
  • Matt black single handle kitchen faucet K132 02 12 2
  • Matt black single handle kitchen faucet K132 02 12 2
右滚动
  • Matt black single handle kitchen faucet K132 02 12 2
  • Category:Single handle kitchen faucet
  • Model:K132 02 12 2
  • View:1113
Matt black single handle kitchen faucet K132 02 12 2 offer 5 years quality guarantee,304 stainless steel material,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: stainless steel 304

2.Surface treatment:


3.Handle material:stainless steel
4.Elbow pipe:stainless steel 201
5.Galvanized coating:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um
6.24h acid salt spray test passed
7.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
8.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
9.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
10.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel space+rubber spacer+white spacer)
11.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
12.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose(cUPC certification passed)
13.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Specification


Prev:Single handle kitchen sink mixer tap Next:Nothing