Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > modern faucet for bathroom sink
modern faucet for bathroom sink
  • modern faucet for bathroom sink
  • modern faucet for bathroom sink
  • modern faucet for bathroom sink
  • modern faucet for bathroom sink
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B010 01 01 1
  • View:4185
this modern faucet for bathroom sink is solid brass construction,finish in chrome,ceramic valve and Neoperl aerator,OEM&ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:

Features: finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation handle control,easy and convenience lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.



1.connection size: G 1/2

2.Material: 59 brass


4.surface treatment:chrome(chrome+black/chrome+white/ORB/brushed nickel/matt black/painting/others)

5.Valve:ceramic cartridges(cupc certification passed)

6.Aerator:Neoperl aerator

7.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi

8.Hose:50cm*10*1*11 304 s.steel hose(cupc certification passed)

9.plating thinkness:10μm


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.outer carton size: 380*325*300mm (8 sets/carton)

4.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


May be you'll like