Products Show

Location:Home > Products > New series> FLOWER series > ORB UPC bathroom faucet - flower series
ORB UPC bathroom faucet - flower series
左滚动
  • ORB UPC bathroom faucet - flower series
  • ORB UPC bathroom faucet - flower series
  • ORB UPC bathroom faucet - flower series
  • ORB UPC bathroom faucet - flower series
右滚动
  • ORB UPC bathroom faucet - flower series
  • Category:FLOWER series
  • Model:B017 01 03 1
  • View:1640
ORB UPC bathroom faucet - flower series is solid brass construction,finish in ORB,ceramic valve and Neoperl aerator,OEM&ODM is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.easy installation

2.one handle control,easy and convenience

3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.

 

Description:

1.connection size: G 1/2

2.Material: solid brass construction

3.Handle:zinc

4.surface treatment:ORB(chrome/brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

5.Valve:ceramic cartridges(UPC certificate passed)

6.Aerator:Neoperl aerator

7.Hose:57cm*10*1*11 304 s.steel hose(UPC certificate passed)

8.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi

9.plating thinkness:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um

10.24h acid salt spray test passed

 

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.Inner carton size: 325*185*70 mm

3.outer carton size: 390*340*305 mm

4.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


size:

ORB UPC bathroom faucet - flower series size pitcture