Products Show

Location:Home > Products > New series> FLOWER series > ORB UPC widespread bathroom faucet - Flower series
ORB UPC widespread bathroom faucet - Flower series
左滚动
  • ORB UPC widespread bathroom faucet - Flower series
  • ORB UPC widespread bathroom faucet - Flower series
  • ORB UPC widespread bathroom faucet - Flower series
右滚动
  • ORB UPC widespread bathroom faucet - Flower series
  • Category:FLOWER series
  • Model:B017 04 03 1
  • View:816
ORB UPC widespread bathroom faucet - flower series is solid brass construction,finish in ORB,ceramic valve and Neoperl aerator,OEM&ODM is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.easy installation

2.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

3.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

4.100% pressure system tested.

 

Description:

1.connection size: G 1/2

2.Material: solid brass construction

3.Handle:brass

4.Bend:stainless steel

4.surface treatment:ORB(chrome/brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

5.Valve:brass cartridges(UPC certificate passed)

6.Aerator:Neoperl aerator

7.Hose:500mm hot and cold water stainless steel braided hose

           300mm double head stainless steel bradied hose 

           (UPC certificate passed)

8.Flow rate:2.2gpm@60psi

9.plating thinkness:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um

10.24h acid salt spray test passed

 

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


size: