Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Pressure balance valve shower set with spout
Pressure balance valve shower set with spout
左滚动
  • Pressure balance valve shower set with spout
右滚动
  • Pressure balance valve shower set with spout
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S136 01 01 1
  • View:2188
Pressure balance valve shower set with spout S136 01 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable.solid brass construction,brass spout and ABS shower head.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   


1.shower head:

  • Size: 4 inch
  • Material:ABS
  • Finish: Chrome

2.Shower arm:

  • Material:stainless steel
  • Finish:Chrome
  • Thread:G1/2 or 1/2NPT

3.Shower mixer:

  • Material:solid brass construction
  • Handle:zinc alloy
  • Deck plate:stainless steel
  • Surface treatment:chrome                
  • Cartridge:ceramic cartridge                     
  • Thickness: 10um

4.Available finish:


5.Shower spout:zinc alloy


6.Packing:

  • Inner box size:32.5*19.7*12cm(12 sets/carton)


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Specification: