Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> Stainless steel kitchen faucet > Pull down spout stainless steel kitchen faucet K154 02 16 2
Pull down spout stainless steel kitchen faucet K154 02 16 2
左滚动
  • Pull down spout stainless steel kitchen faucet K154 02 16 2
右滚动
  • Pull down spout stainless steel kitchen faucet K154 02 16 2
  • Category:Stainless steel kitchen faucet
  • Model:K154 02 16 2
  • View:1560
Pull down spout stainless steel kitchen faucet K154 02 16 2 offer 5 years quality guarantee,make of high standard sus 304,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   


Description:

1.Material:stainless steel 304

2.Surface treatment:satin/polished

3.Elbow pipe material:silicone

4.Hose:304 stainless steel braided hose 60cm*10*1*11

5.Aerator:ABS

6.Flow rate:1.8gpm,60psi

7.Cartridge:ceramic valve(with cupc certificaiton)

8.100% pressure system tested.


How is our faucet features?

1.easy installation

2.one handle control,easy and convenience

3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.

6.stainless steel 304 construction,health and safe.


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

 

Packing:

1.high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Optional:

Specification: