Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > Pull down spray kitchen faucet
Pull down spray kitchen faucet
左滚动
  • Pull down spray kitchen faucet
右滚动
  • Pull down spray kitchen faucet
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K103 02 01 1
  • View:3732
Pull down spray kitchen faucet K103 02 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,OEM and ODM is accetpable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Description:

1.Material: solid brass construction 

2.surface treatment:(chrome in photo)


3.single hole(or 6" or 8" center set) installation;

4.solid brass waterway conctruction;

5.Valve: sedal ceramic valve

6.Aerator:Neoperl

7.Hose:304s.steel hose w/EPDM inner tube

8.sprayer:brass

9.Thinkness:10μm

10.100% pressure system tested

 

How is our faucet features?

1.chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror–like look that works with any decorating style

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.

7.pull down sprayer for easy flushing

 

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

 

Packing:

1.high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.Inner box size:800*320*70mm

4.outer carton size: 815*335*300mm (8 sets/carton)

5.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Specification:

Pull down spray kitchen faucet photo