Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > Pull out kitchen faucet K184 01 02 1
Pull out kitchen faucet K184 01 02 1
左滚动
  • Pull out kitchen faucet K184 01 02 1
  • Pull out kitchen faucet K184 01 02 1
右滚动
  • Pull out kitchen faucet K184 01 02 1
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K184 01 02 1
  • View:158
UPC approved.Pull out kitchen faucet K184 01 02 1 is solid brass construction ,finish chrome,ceramic cartridge,ABS aerator,with zinc handle.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: 59 brass 
2.Surface treatment:
color sample
3.Handle material:zinc alloy
4.Elbow pipe:stainless steel 201
5.Spray head:brass three function(spray/steam/pause)
6.Galvanized coating:nickel 8um;chrome 0.25um
7.24h acid salt spray test passed
8.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
9.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
10.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
11.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
12.Brass hexagon cartridege nut

13.Supply hose:60cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose

14.Pull out hose:1.5m nylon hose

15.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Specification: