Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > Pull out kitchen faucet K546 01 10 1
Pull out kitchen faucet K546 01 10 1
  • Pull out kitchen faucet K546 01 10 1
  • Pull out kitchen faucet K546 01 10 1
  • Pull out kitchen faucet K546 01 10 1
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K546 01 10 1
  • View:801
Pull out kitchen faucet K546 01 10 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
1.Main body Material: 59 brass 
2.Surface treatment:

3.Handle material:zinc alloy
4.Spray head:ABS two function(spray/steam)
5.Galvanized coating:nickel 8um;chrome 0.25um
6.24h acid salt spray test passed
7.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
8.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
9.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
10.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
11.Brass hexagon cartridege nut

12.Nylon braidd supply hose(cUPC certification passed)

13.Pull out hose:1.8m

14.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement