Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > Pull out spray kitchen faucet
Pull out spray kitchen faucet
左滚动
  • Pull out spray kitchen faucet
右滚动
  • Pull out spray kitchen faucet
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K118B 01 02 1
  • View:2434
Pull out spray kitchen faucet K118B 01 02 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,100% pressure system tested,304 s.steel hose with EPDM inner tube,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: 59 brass 
2.Surface treatment:(brush nickel in photo)

3.Handle material:zinc alloy
4.Elbow pipe:stainless steel 201
5.Spray head:ABS two function(spray&steam)
6.Galvanized coating:nickel 8um;chrome 0.25um
7.24h acid salt spray test passed
8.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
9.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
10.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
11.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
12.Brass hexagon cartridege nut

13.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose(cUPC certification passed)

14.Pull out hose:1.5m nylon hose(cUPC certification passed)

15.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Inner box size:700*305*72mm
4.Outer box size:715*320*385mm(5 sets/carnton)
5.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Specification: