Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> Exposed shower faucet > shower faucet with handheld shower head
shower faucet with handheld shower head
左滚动
  • shower faucet with handheld shower head
右滚动
  • shower faucet with handheld shower head
  • Category:Exposed shower faucet
  • Model:S305 02 01 1
  • View:1757
shower faucet with handheld shower head S305 02 01 1,with "cupc" certification,make of low lead brass,pressure balance valve,OEM and OMD is available
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Feature:

1.chrome finish which will look like a mirror.

2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

3.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower

4.full rainshower

5.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

6.upc,cUPC certification is available

 

Description:

material:low lead brass

surface treatment:chrome,brushed nickel,original brass/antique brass,antique copper,oil rubbed bronze,PVD brushed nickel,PVD brass is appoved

handle:zinc alloy

single function shower head and hand shower

valve: pressure balance valve

100% pressure system tested

cupc approved

 

Payment terms:

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

 

Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement