Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > single control shower faucet
single control shower faucet
左滚动
  • single control shower faucet
右滚动
  • single control shower faucet
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S142 01 01 1
  • View:1304
single control shower faucet S142 01 01 1 with "cupc" certification,make of low lead brass,pressure balance valve,single function shower head,OEM and OMD is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Feature

1.chrome finish look like a mirror

2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

3.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower

4.full rainshower

5.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

6.upc,cUPC certification is available


Description

1.shower mixer & water way material:low lead brass

2.shower head: 8 inch,ABS,with single function

3.heads shower arm: stainless steel

4.handle:zinc alloy

5.valve: pressure balance valve

6.100% pressure system tested

7.cupc approved

8.available finish:



Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.outer carton size: 325*197*120mm (12set/carton)

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size