Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > Single function kitchen faucet K547 03 01 1
Single function kitchen faucet K547 03 01 1
左滚动
  • Single function kitchen faucet K547 03 01 1
右滚动
  • Single function kitchen faucet K547 03 01 1
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K547 03 01 1
  • View:35
Single function kitchen faucet K547 03 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: 59 brass 
2.Surface treatment:

3.Handle material:zinc alloy
4.Galvanized coating:nickel 8um;chrome 0.25um
5.24h acid salt spray test passed
6.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
7.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
8.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
9.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
10.Brass hexagon cartridege nut

11.Nylon braidd supply hose(cUPC certification passed)

12.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Chrome finish is highly reflective like a mirror
2.Easy installation
3.One handle control,easy and convenience
4.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
5.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size: