Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > Single handle basin tap B513D 01 01 1
Single handle basin tap B513D 01 01 1
  • Single handle basin tap B513D 01 01 1
  • Single handle basin tap B513D 01 01 1
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B513D 01 01 1
  • View:1323
Single handle basin tap B513D 01 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,CE certification,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:

1.easy installation handle control,easy and convenience lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).
5.100% pressure system tested.

1.Body material: 59 brass
2.Handle:zinc alloy

3.Basi:zinc alloy
4.surface treatment:Chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
5.Valve:ceramic cartridges
6.Aerator:POM aerator(>=8L@3BAR)
7.Hose:G1/2" , 57cm*10*1*11 304 s.steel hose
9.plating thinkness:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um
10.24h acid salt spray test passed

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement