Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > Single handle bathroom sink faucet
Single handle bathroom sink faucet
左滚动
  • Single handle bathroom sink faucet
右滚动
  • Single handle bathroom sink faucet
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B007 01 01 1
  • View:1833
Single handle bathroom sink faucet B007 01 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,100% pressure system tested,low lead brass,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features

1.easy installation

2.one handle control,easy and convenience

3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.


Description

1.Material: Low Lead brass

2.Handle:zinc alloy

3.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

4.Valve:ceramic cartridges(upc certification passed)

5.Aerator:ABS

6.Hose:50cm*2 304 s.steel braidd hose(upc certification passed)

7.Thinkness:10μm

8.100% pressure system tested.

9.cUPC approved

10.Overall Height:7inch

11.Spout Height:3inch

12.Spout Reach:5.5inch


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

 

Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: 60cm stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.outer carton size: 540*270*360mm (10pcs/carton)

4.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size

(Single handle bathroom sink faucet size


Photos

Single handle bathroom sink faucet photos


Installation

Single handle bathroom sink faucet installation steps link