Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathtub faucet> floor standing bathtub faucet > single handle bathtub faucet
single handle bathtub faucet
  • single handle bathtub faucet
  • single handle bathtub faucet
  • Category:floor standing bathtub faucet
  • Model:S127 04 01 1
  • View:1745
single handle bathtub faucet S127 04 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,304S.S hose w/EPDM inner tube ,with upc/cupc certification.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
Features lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
2.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).
3.100% pressure system tested.

1.main body material:59 brass
2.straight pipe material:brass;2.5mm thickness

3.hand shower:brass

4handle:zinc alloy

5.with 1.5m stainless steel hand shower tube
6.base:stainless steel 304
7.conceal box installation hose:M10*1*81cm stainless steel braid hot and cold hose
9.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
10.galvanized coating:nickel:8um;chroem:0.25um
11.Valve:brass cartridge(cUPC certificated)
12.Aerator:ABS aerator
13.Spout flow rate>=2.37gpm@20psi ;hand shower flow rate<=2.5gpm@80psi

Payment terms
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement