Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> Single handle kitchen faucet > Single handle kitchen faucet K016 03 02 1
Single handle kitchen faucet K016 03 02 1
  • Single handle kitchen faucet K016 03 02 1
  • Single handle kitchen faucet K016 03 02 1
  • Single handle kitchen faucet K016 03 02 1
  • Category:Single handle kitchen faucet
  • Model:K016 03 02 1
  • View:804
Matt black single handle kitchen faucet K204 03 12 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
1.Main body Material: brass

2.Surface treatment:

3.Handle material:zinc alloy
4.Elbow pipe:stainless steel
5.Galvanized coating:nickel 8um;chrome 0.25um
6.24h acid salt spray test passed
7.Valve:ceramic cartridge
8.Aerator:ABS aerator
9.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
10.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel space+rubber spacer+white spacer)
11.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
12.Supply hose:60cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose
13.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement
Prev:Upc stainless steel kitchen faucet Next:Nothing