Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > Single handle lavatory tap
Single handle lavatory tap
左滚动
  • Single handle lavatory tap
右滚动
  • Single handle lavatory tap
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B019 01 01 1
  • View:1556
single handle lavatory tap make of solid brass,with 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable.Banyan faucet manufacturer
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.

 

Description:

1.material:solid brass construction

2.zinc material:zinc alloy

3.plating:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

4.plating thickness:nickel:8um;chrome:0.25um/nickel:12um

5.connection size: 3/8"

6.connection type: compression

7.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cupc ceritification passed)

8.Aerator:Neoperl aerator

9.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi

10Supply hose:60cm*10*1*11 stainless steel braidd tube(cupc certification passed)

11.24h acid salt spray test passed


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size:

Single handle lavatory tap size