Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > Single handle pull out kitchen faucet cUPC
Single handle pull out kitchen faucet cUPC
左滚动
  • Single handle pull out kitchen faucet cUPC
右滚动
  • Single handle pull out kitchen faucet cUPC
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K121 01 02 1
  • View:2551
single handle pulldown and pull out kitchen faucet K121 01 02 1,offer 5 years quality guarantee,make of low lead brass,and with imported ceramic valve.cUPC certification is approved.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Description:

1.Material: Low Lead brass

2.surface:polished chrome/brushed nickel

3.Matching pull-out spout sprayer,360° swing spout;

4.6" or 8" center set, single hole installation;

5.solid brass waterway conctruction;

6.Valve: ceramic valve;

7.Aerator:ABS

8.Hose:304s.steel hose w/EPDM inner tube

9.Thinkness:10μm

10.Flow rate:1.8 gpm max (6.8L/min) at 60 psi

11.100% pressure system tested 

12.cUPC approved

 

How is our faucet features?

1.chrome finish is highly reflective like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.

7.pull out sprayer for easy flushing

 

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

 

Packing:

1.high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size: