Products Show

Location:Home > Products > New series> DONNA series > Single hole and lever waterfall lavatory faucet
Single hole and lever waterfall lavatory faucet
左滚动
  • Single hole and lever waterfall lavatory faucet
右滚动
  • Single hole and lever waterfall lavatory faucet
  • Category:DONNA series
  • Model:B005 01 01 1
  • View:3027
single hole and lever waterfall lavatory faucet for vessel sink,offer 5 years quality guarantee,304 s.steel hose w/EPDM inner tube,solid brass construction.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.


Description

1.Material: solid brass construction

2.Handle:zinc

3.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/ORB/matt black/painting/others)

4.Valve:ceramic valve(upc certification passed)

5.Aerator:Neoperl aerator

6.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi

7.Hose:50cm*10*1*11 304 s.steel hose w/EPDM inner tube(upc certification passed)

8.Thinkness:10μm

 

Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

 

Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.Inner box size: 310*180*70mm

4.outer carton size: 380*325*300mm (8 sets/carton)

5.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size


Photos

Single hole and lever waterfall lavatory faucet b450z1 photos