Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > single hole pull down sink faucet K145 02 01 1
single hole pull down sink faucet K145 02 01 1
左滚动
  • single hole pull down sink faucet K145 02 01 1
右滚动
  • single hole pull down sink faucet K145 02 01 1
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K145 02 01 1
  • View:938
single hole pull down sink faucet K145 02 01 1,offer 5 years quality guarantee,make of low lead brass,and with imported ceramic valve.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Description:

1. Mian body material:59 brass

2. Spray head material:ABS two function

3. Handle material:zinc alloy

4. Surface treatment:


5. Test:24h acid spray test passed

6. Cartridge:ceramic cartridge(cupc certification)

7 Aerator:abs Neoperl aerator

8. Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi

9.Supply hose:60cm*10*1*11 stainless steel brasided hose

10. Electrodeposition thickness:10um


How is our faucet features?

1.chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror–like look that works with any decorating style

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).


Payment terms:

1. T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2. Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.


Packing:

1. high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2. Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3. packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Specification:


Optional: