Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > single hole vessel sink faucet
single hole vessel sink faucet
  • single hole vessel sink faucet
  • single hole vessel sink faucet
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B105 02 01 1
  • View:3117
single hole vessel sink faucet B105 02 01 1 is solid brass construction,finish in chrome,ceramic valve and Neoperl aerator,OEM&ODM is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:

Features: finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation handle control,easy and convenience lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.



1.connection size: NPT 1/2

2.Material: solid brass construction

3.Handle:zinc alloy

4.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

5.Valve:ceramic cartridges


7.Hose:50cm 304 s.steel hose

8.plating thinkness:10μm

9.24h acid salt spray test


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


single hole vessel sink faucet size