Products Show

Location:Home > Products > New series> DONNA series > Single hole waterfall vessel sink faucet
Single hole waterfall vessel sink faucet
左滚动
  • Single hole waterfall vessel sink faucet
右滚动
  • Single hole waterfall vessel sink faucet
  • Category:DONNA series
  • Model:B005 02 01 1
  • View:1468
Single hole waterfall vessel sink faucet B650Z1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.open spout waterfall type design and easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.

 

Description

1.Material: solid brass construction

2.Handle:zinc

3.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

4.Valve:imported 35mm ceramic valve(cupc certification passed)

5.Aerator:Neoperl aerator

6.Hose:50cm*2 304 s.steel hose

7.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi

8.Thinkness:10μm


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

 

Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: 60cm stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.Inner box size: 420*200*70mm

4.outer carton size: 430*410*380mm (10pcs/carton)

5.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size

Single hole waterfall vessel sink faucet b650z1 size


Photos

Single hole waterfall vessel sink faucet B005 02 01 1 photos