Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > Single lever tall modern bathroom faucet
Single lever tall modern bathroom faucet
左滚动
  • Single lever tall modern bathroom faucet
右滚动
  • Single lever tall modern bathroom faucet
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B001 02 01 1
  • View:1904
Single lever tall modern bathroom faucet B001 02 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.


Description:

1.Material: solid brass construction

2.Finish:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)

3.Handle:zinc alloy

4.Valve:35mm Sedal ceramic cartridges

5.Aerator:Neoperl ABS

6.Hose:50cm 304 s.steel hose

7.Thinkness:10μm

8.100% pressure system tested.

9.24h acid salt spray test passed

 

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

 

Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.box size: 420*200*70mm

4.canton size:430*410*380mm

5.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size:


Photos: