Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > Spring pull out kitchen faucet
Spring pull out kitchen faucet
左滚动
  • Spring pull out kitchen faucet
  • Spring pull out kitchen faucet
  • Spring pull out kitchen faucet
  • Spring pull out kitchen faucet
  • Spring pull out kitchen faucet
  • Spring pull out kitchen faucet
右滚动
  • Spring pull out kitchen faucet
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K102 01 01 1
  • View:4263
Spring pull down kitchen faucet K102 01 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,make of low lead brass,UPC or CUPC certification is approved.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Description:

1.Material: Low Lead brass

2.surface treatment:


3.Matching pull-out spout sprayer,360° swing spout;

4.6" or 8" center set, single hole installation;

5.solid brass waterway conctruction;

6.Valve: ceramic valve;

7.Aerator:ABS

8.Hose:304s.steel hose w/EPDM inner tube

9.Thinkness:10μm

10:Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi

10.100% pressure system tested

11.cUPC approved



How is our faucet features?

1.easy installation

2.one handle control,easy and convenience

3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.

 

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

 

Packing:

1.high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement



Specification:




Installatin video: