Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > stainless steel basin faucet B100 01 16 2
stainless steel basin faucet B100 01 16 2
左滚动
  • stainless steel basin faucet B100 01 16 2
右滚动
  • stainless steel basin faucet B100 01 16 2
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B100 01 16 2
  • View:1617
stainless steel basin faucet B100 01 16 2 offer 5 years quality guarantee,stainless steel 304 construction,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features

1.easy installation

2.one handle control,easy and convenience

3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.

 

Description

1.Material: stainless steel 304

2.Handle:stainless steel

3.surface treatment:satin


4.Valve:imported 35mm ceramic valve

5.Aerator:ABS

6.Hose:50cm*2 304 s.steel hose

7.100% pressure system tested.


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Specification: