Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> Stainless steel kitchen faucet > Stainless steel brushed nickel finished kitchen tap
Stainless steel brushed nickel finished kitchen tap
左滚动
  • Stainless steel brushed nickel finished kitchen tap
右滚动
  • Stainless steel brushed nickel finished kitchen tap
  • Category:Stainless steel kitchen faucet
  • Model:K201 03 16 2
  • View:1339
stainless steel brushed nickel finished kitchen tap K201 03 16 2 offer 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: stainless steel 304
2.Surface treatment:satin
3.Handle material:stainless steel
4.Elbow pipe:stainless steel 201
5.24h acid salt spray test passed
6.Valve:ceramic cartridge
7.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
8.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
9.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
10.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
11.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose
12.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Specification: