Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > stainless steel pull down kitchen tap K102 02 16 2
stainless steel pull down kitchen tap K102 02 16 2
左滚动
  • stainless steel pull down kitchen tap K102 02 16 2
右滚动
  • stainless steel pull down kitchen tap K102 02 16 2
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K102 02 16 2
  • View:74
stainless steel pull down kitchen tap K102 02 16 2 offer 5 years quality guarantee,UPC or CUPC certification is approved.OEM/ODM is available
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Description:

1.Material: stainless steel 304

2.surface treatment:Chrome, Brushed Nickel, ORB,Antique brass, Antique copper is approved

3.Matching pull-down spout sprayer

4.ABS two function(spray&column) sprayer

5.6" or 8" center set, single hole installation;

6.Nylon pull hose

7.Valve: ceramic valve;

8.Aerator:ABS

9.Hose:304s.steel hose w/EPDM inner tube

10.100% pressure system tested


How is our faucet features?

1.easy installation

2.one handle control,easy and convenience

3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.

 

Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

 

Packing:

1.high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Specification: