Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > stainless steel pull out kitchen faucet - K135 01 16 2
stainless steel pull out kitchen faucet - K135 01 16 2
左滚动
  • stainless steel pull out kitchen faucet - K135 01 16 2
右滚动
  • stainless steel pull out kitchen faucet - K135 01 16 2
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K135 01 16 2
  • View:1381
stainless steel pull out kitchen faucet - K135 01 02 2,finish in brushed nickel,ceramic valve and ABS aerator,OEM & ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: stainless steel 304
2.Surface treatment:brushed nickel
3.Handle material:stainless steel
4.Elbow pipe:stainless steel 201
5.Spray head:stainless steel single function
6.24h acid salt spray test passed
7.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
8.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
9.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
10.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
11.Brass hexagon cartridege nut

12.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose

13.Pull out hose:1.5m nylon hose

14.100% pressure system tested


How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Inner box size:700*305*72mm
4.Outer box size:715*320*385mm(5 sets/carnton)
5.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Specification:



Optional: