Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> shower mixer > Stainless steel shower mixer SO903 11 16 2
Stainless steel shower mixer SO903 11 16 2
左滚动
  • Stainless steel shower mixer SO903 11 16 2
右滚动
  • Stainless steel shower mixer SO903 11 16 2
  • Category:shower mixer
  • Model:SO903 11 16 2
  • View:32
Stainless steel shower mixer SO903 11 16 2 offer limited lifetime warranty,100% check,OEM and ODM is available.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Feature:
1.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
2.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

Description:
1.Shower mixer body material:stainless steel 304

2.surface treatment:

3.handle:stainelss steel

4.hand shower:stainless steel

5.hand shower base:ABS

6.slide rail kit:stainless steel

7.hot and cold ceramic cartridge

8.stainless steel shower hose

9.100% pressure system tested

10.24h acid salt spray test passed


Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over
 
Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement