Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pot filler in kitchen > stainless steel single cold potfiller
stainless steel single cold potfiller
左滚动
  • stainless steel single cold potfiller
右滚动
  • stainless steel single cold potfiller
  • Category:pot filler in kitchen
  • Model:K138 07 16 2
  • View:1144
stainless steel single cold potfiller K138 07 16 2 ,offer 5 years quality guarantee,UPC certification,OEM or ODM is available.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Description:
1.Main body Material: stainless steel 304
2.Surface treatment:satin/brushed nickel
3.Handle material:stainless steel
4.24h acid salt spray test passed
5.Valve:brass cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
6.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
7.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
8.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
9.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose(cUPC certification passed)
10.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

Packing:
1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size: