Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> Single handle kitchen faucet > Stainless steel single kitchen faucet - K977 03 16 2
Stainless steel single kitchen faucet - K977 03 16 2
左滚动
  • Stainless steel single kitchen faucet - K977 03 16 2
右滚动
  • Stainless steel single kitchen faucet - K977 03 16 2
  • Category:Single handle kitchen faucet
  • Model:K977 03 16 2
  • View:378
Stainless steel single kitchen faucet - K977 03 16 2,offer 5 years quality guarantee,made of high standard 304 stainless steel,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Description:

1.Material:stainless steel 304

2.Surface treatment:satin


3.Elbow pipe material:stainless steel 201

4.Hose:304 stainless steel braided hose 60cm*10*1*11

5.Aerator:ABS

6.Flow rate:1.8gpm,60psi

7.Cartridge:ceramic valve(with cupc certificaiton)

8.24h acid salt spray test pass

9.100% pressure system tested.


How is our faucet features?

1.easy installation

2.one handle control,easy and convenience

3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.stainless steel 304 construction,health and safe.


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

 

Packing:

1.high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Optional: