Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > stainless steel waterfall basin faucet B216 01 16 2
stainless steel waterfall basin faucet B216 01 16 2
左滚动
  • stainless steel waterfall basin faucet B216 01 16 2
右滚动
  • stainless steel waterfall basin faucet B216 01 16 2
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B216 01 16 2
  • View:286
stainless steel waterfall basin faucet B216 01 16 2 made of sedal ceramic valve,neoperl aerator,with 5 years guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Features:
1.easy installation
2.one handle control,easy and convenience
3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).
5.100% pressure system tested.

Description:
1.connection size: NPT 1/2
2.Material: stainless steel 304
3.Handle:stainless steel
4.surface treatment:satin(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
5.Valve:sedal ceramic cartridges(UPC certificate passed)
6.Aerator:Neoperl aerator
7.Hose:57cm*10*1*11 304 s.steel hose(UPC certificate passed)
8.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi
9.plating thinkness:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um
10.24h acid salt spray test passed

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Specification: