Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> waterfall bathroom faucet > stainless steel waterfall tall basin faucet B207 02 16 2
stainless steel waterfall tall basin faucet B207 02 16 2
左滚动
  • stainless steel waterfall tall basin faucet B207 02 16 2
右滚动
  • stainless steel waterfall tall basin faucet B207 02 16 2
  • Category:waterfall bathroom faucet
  • Model:B207 02 16 2
  • View:583
Single handle stainless steel basin faucet B207 02 16 2 is made of SUS304,finish in satin,ceramic valve and Neoperl aerator,OEM&ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.easy installation

2.one handle control,easy and convenience

3.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

4.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

5.100% pressure system tested.

 

Description:

1.Material: stainless steel 304

2.Plating:satin/polish

3.Handle:stainless steel 304

4.Valve:ceramic cartridges

5.Aerator:ABS

6.Hose:60cm*10*1*11 304 stainless steel braided hose

7.24h acid salt spray test passed

8.base material:stainless steel 304

9.flow rate:1.5gpm,60psi


Payment terms:

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts:stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Specification