Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> waterfall bathroom faucet > stainless steel waterfall widespread basin faucet B216 04 16 2
stainless steel waterfall widespread basin faucet B216 04 16 2
左滚动
  • stainless steel waterfall widespread basin faucet B216 04 16 2
  • stainless steel waterfall widespread basin faucet B216 04 16 2
  • stainless steel waterfall widespread basin faucet B216 04 16 2
  • stainless steel waterfall widespread basin faucet B216 04 16 2
右滚动
  • stainless steel waterfall widespread basin faucet B216 04 16 2
  • Category:waterfall bathroom faucet
  • Model:B216 04 16 2
  • View:185
stainless steel waterfall widespread basin faucet B216 04 16 2 with high quality and competitive price,5 years quality guarantee,OEM & ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.widespread double handle control,easy and convenience

2.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

3.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

4.100% pressure system tested.

 

Description:

1.Material: 304 stainless steel

2.surface treatment:polish/satin/PVD gold/matt black/gun black)

3.Valve:brass cartridges

4.Aerator:Neoperl aerator

5.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi

6.Hose: 50 cm 304 s.steel hose

7.24h acid salt spary test passed


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts:stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement