Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Three funciton concealed shower faucet S156B 03 01 1
Three funciton concealed shower faucet S156B 03 01 1
左滚动
  • Three funciton concealed shower faucet S156B 03 01 1
右滚动
  • Three funciton concealed shower faucet S156B 03 01 1
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S156B 03 01 1
  • View:244
Three funciton concealed shower faucet S156B 03 01 1,upc/cupc certificated,OEM and OMD is acceptable,make of 59 brass,40mm pressure balance valve
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   
Feature:
1.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water
2.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower
3.full rainshower
4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
5.upc/cUPC certification is available
 
Description:
1.material:59 brass

2.surface treatment:


3.handle:zinc alloy

4.single function shower head

5.Brass hand shower

6.Brass sliding bar

7.valve:three function pressure balance valve
8.plate material:201 stainless steel
9.galvanized coating:nickel 8um,chrome0.25um
10.with bathtub draining device
11.entrance tube:304 stainless steel tube+stainless steel conver
12.100% pressure system tested 
 
Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over
 
Packing:
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.The packing can be changed as customer’s requirement