Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Two function concealed shower set S139A 01 01 1
Two function concealed shower set S139A 01 01 1
左滚动
  • Two function concealed shower set S139A 01 01 1
  • Two function concealed shower set S139A 01 01 1
右滚动
  • Two function concealed shower set S139A 01 01 1
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S139A 01 01 1
  • View:27
Pressure balance valve shower set with spout S139A 01 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

1.shower head:

  • Size: 8 inch
  • Material:stainless steel
  • Finish: Chrome

2.Shower arm:

  • Material:stainless steel
  • Finish:Chrome
  • Thread:G1/2 or 1/2NPT

3.Shower valve:

  • Material:solid brass construction
  • Handle:zinc alloy
  • Deck plate:stainless steel
  • Surface treatment:chrome
  • Cartridge:pressure balance valve
  • Plating thickness: 10um

4.Available finish:

5.Shower spout:zinc alloy


6.Packing:

  • Inner box size:32.5*19.7*12cm(12 sets/carton)


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over