Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > Two function shower faucet S151 02 01 1
Two function shower faucet S151 02 01 1
左滚动
  • Two function shower faucet S151 02 01 1
右滚动
  • Two function shower faucet S151 02 01 1
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S151 02 01 1
  • View:967
Two function shower faucet S151 02 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,low lead brass,pressure balance valve,OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Feature

1.chrome finish look like a mirror

2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

3.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower

4.full rainshower

5.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

6.upc,cUPC certification is available


Description

1.shower mixer & water way material:low lead brass

2.shower head: 8 inch,ABS,with single function

3.sliding bar: brass

4.valve handle:zinc alloy

5.valve: pressure balance valve

6.hand shower material: ABS

7.hand shower hose:stainless steel

7.100% pressure system tested

9.cupc approved

10.available finish:



Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Specification