Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > UPC Bathroom shower faucet
UPC Bathroom shower faucet
左滚动
  • UPC Bathroom shower faucet
右滚动
  • UPC Bathroom shower faucet
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S138 01 01 1
  • View:1350
UPC Bathroom shower faucet S138 01 01 1 make of stainless steel 304,pressure balance valve,with upc/cupc certification
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Feature

1.chrome finish look like a mirror

2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

3.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower

4.full rainshower

5.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

6.upc,cUPC certification is available


Description

1.shower mixer & water way material:low lead brass

2.shower head: 8 inch,stainless steel,with single function

3.heads shower arm: 304ss

4.handle:zinc alloy

5.valve: pressure balance valve

6.shower spout: zinc alloy

7.100% pressure system tested

8.shower mixer with bathtub draining device

9.cupc approved

10.available finish:



Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement