Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > upc bathroom vanity sink faucet
upc bathroom vanity sink faucet
  • upc bathroom vanity sink faucet
  • upc bathroom vanity sink faucet
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B109 01 01 1
  • View:1892
upc bathroom vanity sink faucet B109 01 01 1 is solid low lead construction,ceramic dish cartridge,5 years guarantee,OEM and ODM is available.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:

Features: finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation handle control,easy and convenience lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.



1.connection size: NPT 1/2
2.Material: 59 brass
3.Handle:zinc alloy
4.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
5.Valve:ceramic cartridges(UPC certificate passed)
6.Aerator:Neoperl aerator
7.Hose:57cm*10*1*11 304 s.steel hose(UPC certificate passed)
8.Flow rate:1.5gpm@60psi
9.plating thinkness:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um
10.24h acid salt spray test passed

Payment terms:

T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts:stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement