Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathtub faucet> floor standing bathtub faucet > Upc brass free standing tub faucet
Upc brass free standing tub faucet
左滚动
  • Upc brass free standing tub faucet
右滚动
  • Upc brass free standing tub faucet
  • Category:floor standing bathtub faucet
  • Model:S124 04 01 1
  • View:1555
Upc brass free standing tub faucet S124 04 01 1 offer 5 years quality,solid brass construction,100% pressure system tested.OEM and ODM is acceptable.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features
1.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
2.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).
3.100% pressure system tested.

Description
1.Elbow pipe material:brass
2.main body material:brass
3.hand shower:brass
4.with 1.5m stainless steel hand shower tube
5.base:brass;160*50mm
6.with 304 stainless steel conceal box
7.supply hose:M10*1*81cm stainless steel braid hot and cold hose(cUPC certificated)
8.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
9.galvanized coating:nickel:6-8um;chroem:0.15-0.2um
10.Valve:brass cartridge(cUPC certificated)
11.Aerator:Neoperl aerator
12.Spout flow rate>=2.37gpm@20psi ;hand shower flow rate<=2.5gpm@80psi

Payment terms
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

Packing
1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement

Size