Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > UPC farmhouse sink faucet
UPC farmhouse sink faucet
  • UPC farmhouse sink faucet
  • UPC farmhouse sink faucet
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K117 01 01 1
  • View:3059
UPC farmhouse sink faucet K117 01 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,make of sus 304,with Sedal valve and Neopel aerator,cUPC/NSF is approval.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
1.Main body Material: 59 brass 
2.Surface treatment:(chrome in photo)

3.Handle material:zinc alloy
4.Elbow pipe:stainless steel 201
5.Spray head:brass single function
6.Galvanized coating:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um
7.24h acid salt spray test passed
8.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
9.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
10.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
11.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
12.Brass hexagon cartridege nut

13.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose

14.Pull out hose:1.5m nylon hose

15.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Chrome finish is highly reflective like a mirror
2.Easy installation
3.One handle control,easy and convenience
4.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
5.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Inner box size:700*305*72mm
4.Outer box size:715*320*385mm(5 sets/carnton)
5.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement