Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathtub faucet> floor standing bathtub faucet > upc floor mount bathtub faucet
upc floor mount bathtub faucet
  • upc floor mount bathtub faucet
  • upc floor mount bathtub faucet
  • Category:floor standing bathtub faucet
  • Model:S128 04 01 1
  • View:3414
upc floor mount bathtub faucet S128 04 01 1 offer 5 years quality guarantee,solid brass construction,304S.S hose w/EPDM inner tube ,OEM and ODM is available.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:

Features lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
2.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).
3.100% pressure system tested.


1.Elbow pipe material:brass
2.main body material:brass
3.straight square pipe material:brass;42*42*750mm
4.hand shower:brass
5.with 1.5m stainless steel hand shower tube(24h salt spary test passed)
7.with 304 stainless steel conceal box hose:M10*1*81cm stainless steel braid hot and cold hose(cUPC certificated)
9.surface treatment:chrome(brushed nickel/oil rubbed bronze/matt black/painting/others)
10.galvanized coating:nickel:6-8um;chroem:0.15-0.2um
11.Valve:brass cartridge(cUPC certificated)
12.Aerator:Neoperl aerator

13.Spout flow rate>=2.37gpm@20psi ;hand shower flow rate<=2.5gpm@80psi

14.24h neutral salt sprya teste passed

Payment terms
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.inner carton size: 955*310*205mm 
3.outer carton size: 970*325*655mm (3 sets/carton) weight:5.1kg
5.Gross weight:6.5kg
6.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement