Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathroom faucet> single handle bathroom faucet > UPC nsf 61 9 bathroom faucet
UPC nsf 61 9 bathroom faucet
左滚动
  • UPC nsf 61 9 bathroom faucet
右滚动
  • UPC nsf 61 9 bathroom faucet
  • Category:single handle bathroom faucet
  • Model:B015 02 01 1
  • View:3111
upc nsf 61 9 bathroom faucet is solid brass construction,ceramic disk cartridge,5 years gurantee from Banyan faucet.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.one handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.


Description:

1.Material: Low Lead brass

2.Handle:zinc

3.Valve:ceramic cartridges

4.Aerator:ABS

5.Hose:50cm*2 304 s.steel hose

6.Thinkness:10μm

7.flow rate:1.5gpm,60psi

8.connection size: 3/8"

9.connection type: compression

10.100% pressure system tested

11.Overall Height:12.4inch

12.Spout Height:8.3inch

13.Spout Reach:5.5inch

14.cUPC approved 


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over

 

Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: 60cm stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.box size: 540*290*70.5mm

4.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size:

upc nsf 61 9 bathroom faucet size


Photo:

UPC nsf 61 9 bathroom faucet photos


Installation:

(via. Delta)