Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> pull out/down kitchen faucet > UPC pull down sink faucet
UPC pull down sink faucet
左滚动
  • UPC pull down sink faucet
右滚动
  • UPC pull down sink faucet
  • Category:pull out/down kitchen faucet
  • Model:K108 02 01 1
  • View:1540
UPC pull down sink faucet K108 02 01 1,offer 5 years quality guarantee,make of low lead brass,and with imported ceramic valve.cUPC certification is approved
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Description:

1.Main body Material: 59 brass 

2.Surface treatment:

color sample

3.Handle material:zinc alloy

4.Elbow pipe:stainless steel 201

5.Spray head:brass single function

6.Galvanized coating:nickel 8um;chroem 0.25um

7.24h acid salt spray test passed

8.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)

9.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator

10.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi

11.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)

12.Brass hexagon cartridege nut

13.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose

14.100% pressure system tested


How is our faucet features?

1.Chrome finish is highly reflective like a mirror

2.Easy installation

3.One handle control,easy and convenience

4.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.


Packing:

1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.Inner box size:700*305*72mm

4.Outer box size:715*320*385mm(5 sets/carnton)

5.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement


Size:

UPC pull down sink faucet size