Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Kitchen faucet> Single handle kitchen faucet > Upc stainless steel kitchen faucet
Upc stainless steel kitchen faucet
  • Upc stainless steel kitchen faucet
  • Upc stainless steel kitchen faucet
  • Category:Single handle kitchen faucet
  • Model:K622 03 16 2
  • View:3589
Upc stainless steel kitchen faucet K622 03 16 2 offer 5 years quality guarantee,make of sus 304,with Sedal valve and Neopel aerator,cUPC/NSF is approval.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-0750-6138768

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
1.Main body Material: stainless steel 304 
2.Surface treatment:satin

3.Handle material:stainless steel

4.Elbow pipe:stainless steel 201
5.24h acid salt spray test passed
6.Valve:ceramic cartridge(cUPC certification passed)
7.Aerator:Neoperl ABS aerator
8.Flow rate:1.8gpm@60psi
9.Shank:60mm stainless steel 201(brass nut with screw+201 stainless steel spacer+rubber spacer+white spacer)
10.Brass hexagon cartridege nut
11.Supply hose:50cm*m10*1*11 stainless steel braidd hose
12.100% pressure system tested

How is our faucet features?
1.Easy installation
2.One handle control,easy and convenience
3.Limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee
4.If you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartridge,hose,handles,O ring).

Payment terms:
1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment
2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over.

1.High quality non-woven bag packing with craft box
2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base
3.Inner box size:700*305*72mm
4.Outer box size:715*320*385mm(5 sets/carnton)
5.Packing can be changed as customer’s requirement