Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Bathtub faucet> deck mount bathtub faucet > Upc tub faucet with handheld shower
Upc tub faucet with handheld shower
左滚动
  • Upc tub faucet with handheld shower
右滚动
  • Upc tub faucet with handheld shower
  • Category:deck mount bathtub faucet
  • Model:S015 15 01 1
  • View:1465
upc tub faucet with handheld shower is solid brass construction,5 years quality guarantee,OEM and ODM is acceptable-Banyan faucet manufacturer.
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Features:

1.chrome finish is looks like a mirror

2.easy installation

3.two handle control,easy and convenience

4.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

5.if you purchase up to 200 faucet or more,we will give you 1% faucet accessories for free(include ceramic cartirdge,hose,handles,O ring).

6.100% pressure system tested.

 

Description:

1.connection size:NPT 1/2

2.Material: solid brass construction

3.Hand shower:ABS

4.Handle:zinc alloy

5.Valve:35mm ceramic cartridges

6.Aerator:ABS

7.Hose:304 S.S hose w/EPDM inner tube(1.5M long)

8.Thinkness:10μm

9.100% pressure system tested.

10.cUPC approved


Payment terms:

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing:

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.Spare parts: stainless steel knitted hose, O-ring, fixed gasket, stainless steel installation base

3.Inner box size: 335*210*85mm

4.outer carton size:430*350*370mm (12pcs/carton)

5.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement