Products Show

Location:Home > Products > Shower faucet> concealed shower faucet > upc two function shower faucet
upc two function shower faucet
左滚动
  • upc two function shower faucet
右滚动
  • upc two function shower faucet
  • Category:concealed shower faucet
  • Model:S147 03 01 1
  • View:1690
upc two function shower faucet S147 03 01 1is solid brass construction,ceramic disk cartridge,5 year guarantee,from Banyan faucet manufacturer
Hotline: +86-13828089077
Fax: +86-756-8995396

For more information, please leave your inquire.

  • Name:
  • E-mail:
  • Remark:
  •   

Feature

1.chrome finish look like a mirror

2.lever handles make it easy to adjust the water

3.pressure balancing control valve to help maintain water temperature in the shower

4.full rainshower

5.limited lifetime warranty,5 year quality guarantee

6.upc,cUPC certification is available


Description

1.shower mixer & water way material:low lead brass

2.shower head: 8 inch,stainless steel,with single function

3.heads shower arm: 304ss

4.hand shower material:brass

5.handle:zinc alloy

6.shower spout material:brass

7.valve: pressure balance valve

8.100% pressure system tested

9.shower mixer with bathtub draining device

10.cupc approved

11.available finish:



Flow rate

2.5gallons(9.0L) per minute max @ 80 psi


Payment terms

1.T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of sample, remaining 70% before shipment

2.Western Union,Paypal,other ways can be talk over


Packing

1.How to pack: high quality non-woven bag packing with craft box

2.inner box size: 435*210*115mm (6sets/carton)

3.packing can be changed as customer’s requirement